UNEP DTU Partnership is seeking a consultant to write a publication aiming to understand the difference between MRV and Transparency concept as well as discuss the role that MRV systems could play under the transparency framework.
Read the attached Terms of Reference to get a full description of the project.
The consultant shall have the following competencies and qualifications:
• Post graduate qualifications in energy/environmental, engineering, economics and related fields;
• Strong hands on experience on NAMA/MRV/INDC topics;
• Good understanding of the international negotiation process on Climate Change;
• Specific experience of development of MRV system is desirable;
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
• Ability to lead and work independently;
• Good planning and organization skills
To Apply, please submit a CV highlighting what is your experience on the subject (MRV/transparency) as well as a text of 10 lines max summarizing their idea of what could be the link between MRV system and transparency framework.
Please send your application to Denis Desgain at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday, 17 March 2017.