On this page, you can access the full range of E-Learning training materials produced by UNEP DTU Partnership.
UNEP DTU Partnership develops a varied range of online based training materials to facilitate its capacity building activities. This is a collection of our current online based training materials developed as an output of our in-depth research and policy analysis. The training material provides introductive and general information on different topics, covered more extensively through our projects.
Climate change and climate change technology related Project managers, developers and implementers can supplement workshop based training with this online training material which can be revisited over time at their own pace.
This section presents training materials that are
• Studio recorded and PowerPoint presentations
• a recording of our live synchronous training sessions, such as Webinars.
E-learning materials can be accessed according to the following:
• Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs).
These e-learning materials are part of the e-learning module of the NAMAcademy, run by UNEP DTU Partnership.
• Step by Step Guide to Technology Needs Assessments (TNA)
• CDM Programme of Activities (PoA)
• INDC Training
• Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency Webinars
• Adaptation and Mitigation